World's Best Grandma Tumbler - Perfect Gifts for Grandma, Birthday Gifts for Grandma, Christmas Gifts for Grandma, New Grandma Gifts
- PERFECT GIFTS FOR GRANDMA: Our beautiful World's Best Grandma Tumbler is the perfect grandma gifts for any occasion: Christmas gifts for grandma, Mother's Day, Birthday Gifts for Grandma
- FUN & ELEGANT GIFTS FOR GRANDMOTHER: Our 12 oz grandma wine tumbler comes in an elegant gift box makes it a fun & unique gift for grandma. It will surely put a big smile on the lucky grandma. Perfect for Indoor & outdoor
- DOUBLE WALL VACUUM INSULATED: High-quality 304 food-grade double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel grandma tumbler, rust & scratch resistant, ideal to keep drinks hot or cold for a long time
- VERSATILE: 12 oz stemless wine tumbler is perfect for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks: Our insulated grandma tumbler comes with a BPA free lid. The Grandmother gifts which are truly unconventional and fun
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If for any reason, you are not satisfied, just reach out to us, we will give you a Full Refund. Click “Add to Cart” right now and get the best grandma mug for your favorite grandma
Looking for the Perfect Grandma Gifts? Look no further! Our engraved tumbler is FUN and MEANINGFUL! It will surely put a big smile on her face!
We understand that Grandmas are so special that’s why we have created this unique stainless steel tumbler just for her!
The best gift idea for grandmas of all ages, for every occasion
Best grandma gifts for birthday, Mother's Day, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th, 100th milestone birthday, first-time grandma gifts, grandma to be gifts, Valentine Day's gift for grandma, Wife gifts, grandma gifts from granddaughter, grandma gifts from grandson, gifts for sister, the list is endless!
Our beautiful 12 oz stainless steel double wall vacuum insulated tumbler with lid, suitable for both hot or cold drinks, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, indoor or outdoor use.
Grandma will love it and she will appreciate how much she means to you!
Do Not Microwave
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com